- Tank Size: 325 Gallons
- Engine Size: 20 hp Honda (gas)
- Agitation: Hydraulic, Variable Speed, Reversible
- Pump Type: 2″ x 2″ Multi-Product Gear Pump (steel/rubber gear combo)
- Pump: Hydraulic, Variable Speed, Reversible
- Material Capability: All Hydraulic Mulches – No Limitations
- Typical Uses: HydroSeeding and HydroMulching, Erosion Control, Residential Construction, Commercial Construction, Golf Course Construction
- Key Features: Hydraulic Controls, Industry Exclusive “5 Point” Agitator Seal Assembly, Stainless Steel Tank, Oversized Sump to Ensure Maximum Tank Drainage, 4 Way Lifting Pockets, Electric Hose Reel Option
- Photos (3)
XA325 PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
|Tank Liquid Capacity||325 gal / 1,230 l|
|Working Capacity||293 gal / 11,09 l|
|Granular Solids||500 lb / 226.75 kg|
|Fiber Mulch||130 lb / 58.97 kg|
|Empty Weight||1,915 lb / 868 kg|
|Approx. Working Weight||4,100 lb / 1,860 kg|
XA325 PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Noncorrosive Tank – Abrasive slurry mixes won’t destroy our tank body or piping, because we’ve specially welded each tank with noncorrosive stainless steel both inside and out to eliminate weak points, maximizing the product lifespan. Additionally, we have powder coated railings and an aluminum operator platform to prevent corrosion and water collection. We’ve been in the business along time and we understand what corrosion will do. If there’s a chance the mix will touch it, we protected it.
- Advanced Hydraulic Power – Our twin hydraulic system features a working life of more than 2000 hours. And our advanced hydraulic cooling design prevents the system from overheating — improving efficiency and eliminating the need for a hydraulic oil cooler and its related maintenance
- Interchangeable Power Pack – We designed our power and pump system to be completely removable allowing contractors to remove, replace or upgrade the power to extend the life of the tank and ensure consistent compliance with latest technologies and requirements.
- Strong Discharge Power – Prepare to see high quality results as our vortex pump easily handles thick and viscous mixes without clogging, and will discharge nearly the entire tank of material with distances of more than 325 feet.
- All-Encompassing Design – Our machine was created with versatility in mind so we included large pumps and agitation systems as well as variable controls for use with a wide-variety of products.