XA3000 / XA4000 / XA5000
- Cummins QSB 4.5 turbo charged, water cooled diesel. Tier 3 (170hp) compliant engine with self diagnostics including engine shut off due to low oil pressure or high engine temperature
- 6” x 3” Vortex Pump – single bend 6” suction line
- Twin, variable speed (0-150 rpm) hydraulically driven agitators
- 3-16” stainless steel
- Military grade aluminum tank top
- Military grade aluminum rails
- Raised loading hatch – 20” (51cm)
- Fully integrated 80 gallon fuel tank
- Exclusive 5 point agitator seal assembly
- Fully enclosed engine compartment
- Three large swing gates
- Liquid re-circulation
- Complete set of 6 nozzles – long distance, narrow and wide ribbon fan – high and low volume
- Hydraulically operated hose reel with 200’ of 1-1/4” hose with Air Flush Dual 3” discharge boom
- Max Distance Up to 325’ (99 meters)
- Photos (2)
- Videos (3)
XA3000 / XA4000 / XA5000 PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
|Tank: Liquid Capacity||3,260 gal / 12,370 l||3,950 gal / 14,952 l||4,740 gal / 17,943 l|
|Working Capacity||2,930 gal / 11,091 l||3,560 gal / 13,476 l||4,270 gal / 16,164 l|
|Granular Solids||12,000 lb / 5,443 kg||14,800 lb / 6,713 kg||18,600 lb / 8,437 kg|
|Fiber Mulch||1,800 lb / 816 kg||2,150 lb / 975 kg||2,700 lb / 1,225 kg|
|Empty Weight||11,060 lb / 5,016 kg||12,000 lb / 5,443 kg||13,480 lb / 6,114 kg|
|Approx. Working Weight||37,140 lb / 16,846 kg||43,600 lb / 19,777 kg||51,400 lb / 23,315 kg|
XA3000 / XA4000 / XA5000 PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Noncorrosive Tank – Abrasive slurry mixes won’t destroy our tank body or piping, because we’ve specially welded each tank with noncorrosive stainless steel both inside and out to eliminate weak points, maximizing the product lifespan. Additionally, we have powder coated railings and an aluminum operator platform to prevent corrosion and water collection. We’ve been in the business along time and we understand what corrosion will do. If there’s a chance the mix will touch it, we protected it.
- Advanced Hydraulic Power – Our twin hydraulic system features a working life of more than 2000 hours. Also our advanced hydraulic cooling design prevents the system from overheating — improving efficiency and eliminating the need for a hydraulic oil cooler and its related maintenance
- Interchangeable Power Pack – We designed our power and pump system to be completely removable allowing contractors to remove, replace or upgrade the power to extend the life of the tank and ensure consistent compliance with latest technologies and requirements.
- Strong Discharge Power – Prepare to see high quality results as our vortex pump easily handles thick and viscous mixes without clogging, and will discharge nearly the entire tank of material with distances of more than 325 feet.
- All-Encompassing Design – Our machine was created with versatility in mind so we included large pumps and agitation systems as well as variable controls for use with a wide-variety of products.